Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chevy Van. 70's Style. Sammy Kershaw. Nice Caboose.


Look at that fat fuck loser thinking that foxy lady is going to get into his cherry van. Well, she probably is since she's wearing a van magazine and this photo is obviously staged.

Look at that caboose on that babe though. And she's got some attitude! Oh baby! You must be a woman's libber? No worries. I ain't no male chauvenist pig. Get in my van doll face.

I had to post this because I saw an old van on Sunday and thought, "Man I haven't seen a 70's van in ages!" It wasn't custom or anything but brought back memories. Remember the custom ones though? Shag carpet on the ceiling, fridge, maybe a water bed? Yeah you know what I'm talking about. Mmmhmmm?

Sadly I only have two interactions with custom vans. One was owned by a friend of mine in college. And we used to party AND parTAY in it (whatever that means). And the second was Mr Franz across the street. Remember that asshole? You know, he used to blink all the time? Wait. I think he had a custom van. I know he had a dune buggy. I forget. Flare, can you chime in and clear this up?*

And I'll leave you with the corny ass Chevy van song. Here are a few lyrics. Feel free to sing along.

Like a picture she was laying there
Moonlight dancing in her hair
She woke up and took me by the hand
She's gonna love me in my Chevy van
And that's alright with me

*clear it up AFTER you put that snorkel down.

10 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Baby got back!

How can she be sure he's not an axe murderer??

3DLush said...

Is that Ron Jeremy in the van? Perhaps his twin brother? Sadly this fellow looks like he couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full o'fifties. Van or no van, keep on driving by. I prefer the van scene from Mystic Pizza.

Dr Zibbs said...

...and you know the guys in the other vans are trying to CB radio that dude to pick her up.

sybil law said...

I've never been in a sweet 70's van. Sad face.

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - Suuuuure.

Anonymous said...

Flare here. Think he did have a van . . . not the cool kind (green with a Bad Company album cover on the side and maybe a small round window toward the rear) . . . but, the kind with big rectangualar windows all over it.

What's with this comment moderation stuff? Bite me if you don't approve of this comment. Comment Nazi.

Dr Zibbs said...

Flare - sounds familiar. And pt on comment moderation because some crazy person was leaving multiple comments on here babbling about Cheney, the US and other BS. But I found out who she was and where she used to work and said I would call the police if she commented again.

Oh. And a bunch were threats to.

Chris said...

I bet that van has that bumper sticker "Gas, Grass, Or Ass, no one rides for free!" on it.

Dr Zibbs said...

anonymos - you are welcome

Unknown said...

that's hot and if you can, follow me back!Second Hand Vans