Thursday, January 19, 2012

Worst Casting Of The Year In The Sitter. Kylie Bunbury.



I think I wrote about my relationship number dating theory. It's this: You rarely see more than a 4 point difference in the looks department of people. Meaning if you're a 4, you probably won't be dating a 9.

There are exceptions. If the dude is really rich. Or maybe SUPER charismatic. Or if the dude is kinda of mental. And maybe if he's really religious. But lets face it. Do you ever see more than a 4 point difference?

(SPOILER ALERT)

And I was reminded of this when I saw trailer for The Sitter. I saw the movie a few weeks ago. Pretty funny. But a still heavy Jonah Hill ends up with Kylie Bunbury. He's a 2 and she's a 9.5. Sooooooo unbelievable! And I hope it doesn't come off as shallow but you would never see this in real life. And it makes even less sense given the context of the movie.

And actors do this all the time. Hear this Adam Sandler? You and Kate Beckinsale? I don't think so. Even though that one made more sense than this.

And below is the picture of Kylie Bunbury. You be the judge.


Post a Comment