Tuesday, December 20, 2011

THIS POST IS NOT FOR BABIES! The Devil Inside.

If you know me you know I love horror movies. And my favorite are Satanic movies. But to tell you the truth I'm usually disappointed in horror movies. I'm always hoping to be super scared then it's like, "Meh."

But when I was seeing a movie with my daughter a few weeks ago the trailer for The Devil Inside came on. And maaaaaaaan it looks creepy and scary!

And not to scare anyone but if you have a heart condition PLEASE don't watch this trailer. I've made sure to get all of your locations and have placed a doctor outside of your houses just in case you start getting all heart attackey but you've been warned.

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Man this is so scary people are afraid to even comment!

You babies.

Chris said...

I'd have hope for it but it reminds me of Grave Encounters that I saw earlier this year, which was disappointing.

Scope said...

At least it doesn't feature that INSX song.

I hope! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!