Monday, October 3, 2011

Chester County Baby Starts Bawlin' To Bee Gees Song

God I'm a baby. I saw the movie 50/50 this weekend and cried 7 times.

There was an old lady next to me and she pulled a tissue out. I was waiting for her to say, "Do you want a tissue sonny?" Worst of all is that I had one cry that was an outburst and I had to contain myself. Ha!

And on top of it all they had the Bee Gees song "To Love Somebody" in it. And I LOVE song. That got the old water works going too. That song always gets me. Just really emotional these days for various reasons.

So get your tissues out and take a listen.

5 comments:

sybil law said...

50/ 50?! Never heard of it!
Is it that time of the month?
;)

Scope said...

A movie about Canfields's grapefruit/lime soda?

KendallJaye said...

As a cancer survivor, I feel I should see it.
As a cancer survivor, I know I'll be a mess.

This is gonna be worse than My Dog Skip.

~~ KJC

Dr Zibbs said...

Kendall - yeah you should see it. Really good.

Cora said...

My favorite BeeGees song is How Deep Is Your Love.