Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Roller Derby Coming To Chester County! Caln Roller Rink.




Breaking News! Roller Derby is coming to the Chester County at the Caln Roller Rink.

Tis true. Take a look at the link here.

Scholars of this blog know that as a young skater I've been to the Caln Roller Rink but I was a Spinning Wheels Roller Rink man myself. Click here to see a post I wrote about it. See?.. I ain't lyin'.

And I'm extra excited because I know a few local gals that are actually trying out for the team. I'm going to see if I can get some exclusive inside info on the progress and some pictures.

Maybe I can convince WCLinda to try out. Hmmmmm.

There's also a Facebook page but I'm not going to link to it because I'm afraid the link will lead to my Facebook page. So find it yourself.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

My 38 year old aunt recently went to a Roller Derby. She now wants to try-out and be on a team.

While part of me really would like to see her try. Another part would fear for her life and others.

Dr Zibbs said...

Tay Talk - Tell her to do it! You only live once.

And hip replacements are cheap!

Unknown said...

omg, I just saw Whip It and am totally into the idea of Roller Derby now! haha Keep us posted!

sybil law said...

Dude.
We are not Facebook friends.
Now I feel like a fucking loser and stuff.

shrink on the couch said...

Ah roller rinks. Where in the span of three hours you met, crushed madly, went steady, held hands, kissed in the round corners away from the disco lights, broke up, waited outside, embarrassed as your parents car rolls up, hoping he doesn't see you get in.

Slyde said...

ive never been to a RD match before.

i think the women would be more manly than me..

diane said...

Jim, Please take lots of photos of the girls. I've always loved roller derby girls and thought maybe someday I could be one, but I'm not a tough chick.

The first time I saw roller derby in real life (not on UHF) was at my high school. It was two Japanese teams. Even the cuteness of the girls couldn't save how bad it was.

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane - I will.

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

抓姦 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

偵探社 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

尋人 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable.

法律諮詢 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!