Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heart Magic Man. Using Magic To Be A Smart Ass.

Good morning blog world. Just finished a nice egg sandwich on this Sunday morning in West Chester, PA. What are you guys doing?

Look how foxy Ann Wilson from Heart looked back in 1976 singing Magic Man. I wonder if any girl ever dating me had a fight with her mom and yelled at her mom, "But he's a magic man momma!"

And how great would it have been if when I saw the mom the next time I planted something magic around the house right before I brought the daughter out on a date. Like maybe those magic metal rings that magicians try to link together.

Man I wish I had thought of that years ago.

12 comments:

Cora said...

Yep, I always thought you had something up your sleeve, Zibbs.

mo.stoneskin said...

I don't believe in magic. You're a fraud.

Jeannie said...

File under: Things I wish I'd said and done

Dr Zibbs said...

Mo. Stoneskin - Oh yeah? Watch this trick. (does trick)

Now what do you have to say?

SkylersDad said...

Just out of curiosity, where the hell was Heart playing in that clip? Elbonia-stan?

Micgar said...

Magic 'shrooms maybe! Just kidding! I always loved Heart! My fav was Ann-all the guys liked Nancy-cute but not like Ann!

diane said...

But I thought you were "The Magical Dr. Zibbs", working your magic on hundreds of female bloggers.

Charles said...

Yah, she looked pretty good back then, but then, so did I...

Colbert is good, I just didn't find him saying that first.

Anonymous said...

Show us another magic trick!

Whatever happened to Ann?

Sass said...

I'd like to see some real magic, Zibbsy.

Impress me. ;)

Michelle said...

I feel the magic every single time I come to read your blog!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Sass - I'll sjow you some magic.