Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look At That Alpaca At The Village At Saint Peters. What A Fool.

Posted by Picasa

Do you see what I see? That's no llama folks. That ridiculous looking creature is an alpaca. I took this picture in October when I was at the Octoberfest at The Village at Saint Peters here in PA.

If I were an alpaca I'd be embarrased. Honestly, I'd rather be a goat. I'm not kidding. Look at him just staring ahead. And the llama in the background is looking the other way. Probably wants no association with this clown.

14 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh the poor thing..

You're so right! The llama is in a classic denial stance.

diane said...

I heard somewhere that llamas are distantly related to ostriches, but they hide their heads in fur balls instead of the ground.

dizzy mom said...

Nice job photoshopping the head of a Chow Chow to an alpaca.

Lisa said...

I think I'd rather be an elephant. At least then I could be intimidating to other animals. This poor guy's got nothing going on for him.

rachel... said...

Yeah, really. This guy's an embarrassment to alpacas everywhere.

Do you know how to tell the difference between llamas and alpacas?

Cora said...

(snorting with laughter) Aww, poor thing. That's worse than a little yappy dog in a tutu or whatever the hell idiots dress their prissy pups up in.

Anonymous said...

That guy needs a better barber.

Anonymous said...

Kirby just said what I was going to say.

So...yeah...

SkylersDad said...

It's actually a hybrid mixture of Alpaca and Poodle, called the alpoodle, but usually referred to as ugly as shit.

Gwen said...

It looks like a reindeer who licked a live Christmas bulb.

Anonymous said...

Y'know...That Blue Alpaca does have a nice ring to it...

WendyB said...

I think he's got a cute hairdo.

. said...

Here we go..Zibby!Always picking on cute animals!
...don't young people always have strange hairdo?
So does this one..and I think that he's trying to let them grow to reach the haircut is wearing your blue yak!

words...words...words... said...

Alpacas are clearly the poodles of the Camelid family.