Monday, May 19, 2008

Suspected Exton Special People Bus Is Special


We're not sure if this bus is for "special" people (say: spesh-ull) but when That Blue Yak asked OUR state mandated special person Benny Forester, he had this to say:

"That was cool. I saw that van with a shark and stuff at the Chester County library parking lot and stuff and I was all - 'Yeah...that is pretty cool with the shark and stuff.' I asked Miss Tina if I could go closer and stuff but she said no. I think she just wanted to leave because she had to go to Exton Square Mall to get some lotions and ointments. GOD DAMN IT ....I want to look in that van!!!"

2 comments:

JDizzle said...

maybe next time, Benny should jump in front of the bus to stop it.

Dr Zibbs said...

We've tried to explain that to him but he's not the best listener (or dresser for that matter).