Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey Everyone, Look At Those Nuns

Observation by THAT BLUE YAK'S BENJAMIN R. POLISKI


I was eating breakfast at the Happy Days Diner in Frazer and two nuns walked in. And do you know what? I started laughing. I guess it's like seeing your 2ND grade teacher at the mall or a dude in a Speedo when you're not in Canada - it just seems out of place.

But God Bless the little rascals. I decided to let them eat instead of the old days. I would have stared them down for a while. Then I'd walk over and sit down in their booth and not say anything for a few minutes. Then I'd start eating their food or say something like, "We don't take kindly to your type in these parts".

I guess I'm mature now.
Learn more about becoming a nun here

1 comment:

Dan said...

Being a nun isn't what it used to be. I used to be one. But then someone walked in without knocking when I had my knickers down! Damn!! And I was getting so tight with the Mother Superior!